Pnuma Gear Good?

GarnerAF1

Lil-Rokslider
Sure seeing a lot of fellas switching to them. Guess it’s pretty good gear? A few Sitka fellas I follow have been wearing their gear lately. Worth trying it out?

bozeman

WKR
I didn’t care for a few pieces I bought. Sitka and Kuiu still the best in my book. I have a few pieces of Badlands I’m trying out, so far, like them better than the Pnuma and much less $$. Try a piece or two out, personal fit varies.

TexaninSconny

Lil-Rokslider
Haven’t hunted in them yet, but purchased Waypoint jacket/pants, heated IconX pant/vest and tenacity pants. All of it looks very well made and feels quality. We’ll see this fall.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
GarnerAF1

GarnerAF1

Lil-Rokslider
I'm a big fan. The non heated ICONX base layers and the Tenacity pants are great. And they have a lifetime warranty.

Lifetime warranty is definitely nice to have. Wish most brands did that as well. Unfortunately seems a few flake on you after the first use.

Buzby

WKR
I have their heated vest. Love it for whitetail hunting. It’s warm even before I turn it on. Great warranty too.

Aviator

WKR
I really Like my Tenacity pants I wear them all the time. In my opinion they are superior to my Sitka mountain pants.

bozeman

WKR
No idea on the quality but it’s easy to find people that will change gear for a bigger discount or paycheck
Yeah, just 'ink a deal' and the poof, like magic, this clothing is better than what I've been saying the last 5 years. lol

sneaky

"DADDY"
Pneuma is one of the top 3 Tool songs.

I don’t know what the other two are...

but I think this was about clothing...sorry
46 and 2, Sober.... couple of guesses lol

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk