Pnuma heated baselayer vest

MIbowhunter4954

Lil-Rokslider
50% off in their outlet. I've been very happy with mine.

Extra offbrand batteries available on Amazon for half what the OEM battery costs.

50% off in their outlet. I've been very happy with mine.

Extra offbrand batteries available on Amazon for half what the OEM battery costs.

What are your specs and size of vest?

Wheels

WKR
What are your specs and size of vest?
I wear a large shirt and bought a large heated shirt, I'm assuming the vest would fit the same. As said above, it is a compression fit, but true to size. They are really nice to take the edge off when it's cold.

I bought 2 (wife and son get cold easy) was able to save an additional 20% using ELKSHAPEYOUTUBE20 discount code

Sent from my SM-F916U using Tapatalk

Yep, this is our go-to amongst my circle of whitetail hunters here in frigid ND. You want the heat close to your body. These are great. Keeps me on stand longer.

kuhn4

Lil-Rokslider
You snooze, you lose. Wish I had looked at these more closely a day ago and ordered. Thank you for posting.

Buy one boys. Fricken awesome. I'd buy another if I was worried it will fail. 20 degrees hunting turkeys yesterday and the vest let me dress light and only turn it on while sitting. Get extra batteries.

jfk69

Lil-Rokslider
Scored an XL at Scheel’s for $51 plus $8 shipping. The medium there was $127 however, as I was going to grab one for my wife.