Pnuma Selkirk

jtivat

Lil-Rokslider
Nice thanks for the reply. Do you use them in snow or heavy rain and if so how do they perform in those conditions in your experience?
I would add this if I knew it was going to rain a lot, I would still bring a shell. The soft outside fabric will hold water and add weight on the Selkirk.

I’ve been curious of the performance of Pnuma stuff. I have some of their gloves and a fleece pull over and those seem great. Wish I could try the stuff on somewhere to see what fits without dealing with the returns process. I also have trouble finding items as I’m a 34x30 and almost no one makes that size!

I have the Selkirk All Weather jacket and pants. Out of the gate both had to be returned because of defects.
Used them on a hunt in Alaska and they failed miserably in the moderate weather we encountered. They wetted out easily and with no way to dry them rendered them useless. Way over priced for a mediocre set of hunting gear.
I had the same experience in AK, in their defense I had a broken zipper and sent it in, they just sent back the fixed product good as new. It's super windproof and comfortable, just heavy...

TL616

FNG
Pnuma went to an “athletic fit” in most of their newer clothing (direction of the company). I’m not a fan of the fit and will be selling my stuff I used this season January/February with the season over.