Pnuma

LRJammer

FNG
I picked up a pair of virtually new Waypoint pants and the insulator pant from the Pnuma Buy, Sell, Trade page for half the price of new. Really impressed with the quality and attention to detail. They were the older Terra camo pattern, but in Western Oklahoma where I live, that will actually blend better than the Caza. Once I got a look at those pieces, I ordered a pair of Selkirk pant/jacket and matching insulator jacket (Puffy) for the elk hunt I have booked for next fall.

intunegp

WKR
I have upgraded pretty much my whole hunting kit this summer and I have fondled the Pnuma stuff at Scheels a bunch of times in the process. It seems really well made and thought out though my Scheel's does carry a pretty limited selection. Not much interest in heated gear so I haven't paid much attention to the stuff with battery packs. A lot of their fabrics feel heavy, but in a way that makes me think I'd skip a layer underneath. Take this with a grain of salt too as some pieces I checked out were only in stock in 2 or 3XL, I float between medium and large. Been very tempting at CamoFire prices but they haven't had the pieces I want in my size lately.

Jroberts

FNG
I have a couple of their heated vest and love them. They are very thin and fit under anything. The batteries last quite a while as well