PNWild Colorado 3rd season

Z71&Gun

Lil-Rokslider
Part 2 is up on YouTube. The boys from western Washington went 3 for 3 in CO. Nice work fellas!

Attachments

• 6C84BA35-5276-4C42-B07F-32D759AB5960.png
    6C84BA35-5276-4C42-B07F-32D759AB5960.png
    328.1 KB · Views: 75
  • 2F666BE1-18D7-46CA-89EE-9484C4B2AC02.png
    2F666BE1-18D7-46CA-89EE-9484C4B2AC02.png
    339.5 KB · Views: 74
OP
Z71&Gun

Z71&Gun

Lil-Rokslider
there’s at least a 1/3 chance they did. Watch the link, then come talk shit. It’s more fun if everyone does the reading. Primus Sucks! 😜

OP
Z71&Gun

Z71&Gun

Lil-Rokslider
No. They’re just from my home town, doing their thing. I think it’s cool.

Poser

WKR
Out of curiosity, I Watched episode 1 after reading this thread.

Nothing really negative to say about it, but it was certainly unremarkable, unoriginal and did not hold my attention very well. I didn’t learn anything, none of the characters are that interesting, compelling, above average engaging or funny. Nothing negative to say about them, just a couple of dudes.

Typical format: drive 18 hours, show a bunch of stickers, set up camp, go hunting. This exact show has been made 1,000x before. Not a knock, just not that engaging.

While I get that the modern YT star/aspiring star has to navigate the YT algorithm, develop subscribers and grow their following, I think a careful review of how bands market themselves might be of benefit. Begging for subscribers is a bit shameful. Identity your people and speak to them: Shit don’t float and cream roses to the top. The more you beg for attention, the less likely you are to receive it.

OP
Z71&Gun

Z71&Gun

Lil-Rokslider
Reminds me of Ricky Bobby. “With all due respect, nothing negative, this video wasn’t worth a velvet painting of a whale and dolphin getting it on!”

Them guys are a bunch of idiots.
They lost me after they posted a video calling in a big bull across a meadow in a limited entry unit for there wives just to see not hunt.
Rite before season. Educating that bull and making it harder for whoever waited 20 years to draw the tag. What a bunch of disrespectful a holes.
They they argued with me on it till no end. I'll consider smacking them in the face if I ever see them in person.
Id have been so disappointed had I drew that tag knowing cock like that had been in there calling in bulls for chuckles.

OP
Z71&Gun

Z71&Gun

Lil-Rokslider
I swear a guy could post a video of his face and somebody would say he showed too much of the area. “Mofo must be on the peninsula, his face is wet! What an ass hole! Out there with his family just having fun.” Also, if interacting with wildlife in limited hunt areas and not hunting was real educational for the animals, do you think that Yellowstone would be a particularly difficult place to fill a tag if you had one? Those animals get called and not hunted all the time. I don’t think shooters have any trouble with high animal IQ in Yellowstone when there’s a cull. I think a lot of us have a tendency to act like crack heads guarding our measly little stashes. Nobody wants our rocks. Makes us look pretty paranoid and unapproachable in the real world.

hobbes

WKR
I watched the two, P1 & P2. They weren't terrible. I've definitely seen worse. They have pretty good video quality, but need to work on capturing the shot to make it. I know there's a lot more to a hunt than big antlers, but they'll have to up their game from 3 Colorado forkies if they want to gain much of a following. It still looked like they were happy with their success, so better than a lot of excuses on why they decided to shoot little bucks.

OP
Z71&Gun

Z71&Gun

Lil-Rokslider
That’s one thing I notice in a lot of YouTube stuff, including these guys. The could use a dedicated camera guy sometimes. I do appreciate the garagyness though. Like the hunting public. It’s cool that everyone is excited, but I imagine with production quality, it’s like the QB thing. If you have two camera men, you don’t have one. If everyone is a hunter, nobody is a camera man. Something like that. That’s why I have little hope of ever filming myself. I like to hunt, filming will probably always be secondary.

I've never watched any of their videos. I have listened to their podcast a few times. I believe they are more of your average hunter and don't care as much about the size of animal they are killing. They just like to kill. Since our interests don't exactly align they aren't guys I would follow. But if you look at 95% of pics from say Montana deer hunts those guys fit right in.

chasewild

WKR
"3 for 3" hahah. Sounds like a sports announcement, or dare I say it a highlight real.

Like 3 for 3 at-bats? Or shots on goal? Who do they play for? Are they wearing jerseys? Are they doing it for the applause-plause?

Maybe they should just not.