Podcast help (hurry), NR tag opps

California is NOT an option right now. Forests are essentially all closed. They keep pushing the open date back...now it’s oct 1st.

although when they do open it, if they do during this season...it could be good Relatively speaking

Elkangle

WKR
Western WA blacktail could make some one a real memorable experience :ROFLMAO:⛈🌧⛈🌧🌧❄

But its better then waiting till next year

Edit, this is for mule deer only...disregard the blacktail idea lol

Block

WKR
California is NOT an option right now. Forests are essentially all closed. They keep pushing the open date back...now it’s oct 1st.

although when they do open it, if they do during this season...it could be good Relatively speaking

Forrest’s are closed,, plenty of BLM

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Tell them AZ deer hunting sucks and not to come!

Oops. Sorry. Where should I send em’?

Hahaha

Thanks guys for the listen

@CorbLand, Scotty was on the Epic Outdoors Podcast about a year ago. Check him out. He gets it done in every state he hunts. Just killed another one probably bumping 185 that I didn’t mention in the podcast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey what was the name of the that guy who killed that giant in Utah so I can check him out on the gram. You couldn't remember his last name and I don't remember if you ever mentioned if you remembered it. Sorry in advance if I missed it in the podcast.

CorbLand

WKR
Oops. Sorry. Where should I send em’?

Hahaha

Thanks guys for the listen

@CorbLand, Scotty was on the Epic Outdoors Podcast about a year ago. Check him out. He gets it done in every state he hunts. Just killed another one probably bumping 185 that I didn’t mention in the podcast.

I have listened to every podcast he has done and wished he did more. He is so consistent its not even fair.

CorbLand

WKR
Hey what was the name of the that guy who killed that giant in Utah so I can check him out on the gram. You couldn't remember his last name and I don't remember if you ever mentioned if you remembered it. Sorry in advance if I missed it in the podcast.
Sean Morgan

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member

Hey, thanks for the remind on that. Shawn Morgan. Can’t believe I goofed that one.

street

WKR
@robby denning
You're really good on the mic. Be nice to hear you more on the podcast going forward. Maybe you can use your Legend status to get some unheard of guys on the podcast?

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
@robby denning
You're really good on the mic. Be nice to hear you more on the podcast going forward. Maybe you can use your Legend status to get some unheard of guys on the podcast?
#aintnolegend
but thanks anyway. Just depends on what Jordan needs and has for openings. oh and the unheard of guys I've asked in the past only confirmed why they're unheard of :) But I'll try! thanks again

Latest posts

Featured Video

Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
asdew04