Podcasts

Looking through past posts on forums. In the meantime wondering if anyone has any good Podcasts that they listen too? Interests are in trapping, predator hunting, Western and Eastern big game hunting, reloading, gunsmithing, turkey hunting, physical fitness. TIA.

Last edited:

dtrkyman

WKR
Rogan, Meateater, Closing the distance(Remi Warren). Jocko once in a while. Nock On a little. Randy Newberg as well.

Looking through past posts on forums. In the meantime wondering if anyone has any good Podcasts that they listen too? Interests are in trapping, predator hunting, Western and Eastern big game hunting, reloading, gunsmithing, turkey hunting, physical fitness. TIA.
I have become a huge fan of Clay Newcomb and his "Beargrease" podcast.
His demeanor is sort of how I would imagine a modern Mark Twain with a little less humor and more "learn'in". It's more of a show than a podcast in the usual sense. He explores some unique and interesting (to me) subjects. He researches his topics very thoroughly and his enthusiasm for them is contagious.
Not a big fan of his "Render" between-the-shows podcast as it can devolve into a "talk over each other" fest.
His series on Daniel Boone was awesome. As was the one on the Clovis site.
Him and Rogan are the only ones I watch consistently to see what's new.

BigDawgWill44

Lil-Rokslider
Rogan, Kifarucast with Aaron Snyder, Hunt talk Radio with Randy Newberg.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

iseebucks

Lil-Rokslider
Epic Outdoors, Huntin Fool, PNWILD, Backcountry Hunting Podcast, Hunt the Backcountry Podcast

TuckTruck

Lil-Rokslider
I consistently listen to meat eater, cutting the distance (remi is leaving and I think starting his own and it’s getting taken over by Phelps) backcountry hunting podcast, eastmans elevated (Brian is very humble and seems like a really good dude), Avery adventures, rokcast, Long range pursuit, elk talk (I hardly listen to this anymore just cause every episode is the same thing…), hunt talk (occasionally), gritty podcast (occasionally, he’s one arrogant dude, but there’s occasionally some good nuggets) Long range only (they’ve only put one episode out but they’re full of knowledge).

rob86jeep

WKR
I've been through a lot of podcasts and now the only ones I listen to are Joe Rogan and Lex Fridman. For all the others, it's either shitty audio quality, boring content, poor interviewers, etc., that turn me off.

Ucsdryder

WKR
Only one I really like anymore is backcountry with von Benedict. Used to be a kifaru diehard but now it’s just a bunch of guys talking about how great they are. I’m amazed their headsets fit over their heads nowadays!

LostArra

WKR
I think Remi Warren is done with the podcast under the Meateater flag. Jason Phelps taking over Cutting the Distance

tony

WKR
Off the top of my head:
Gun Talk (Tom Grisham)
Kifaru
Hunt backcountry (exo guys)
Joseph von Benedicts podcast
Big game hunting podcast (John McAdams)
Leupold, Vortex
The reloading one I have is called the reloading bench I think.
Hoyt

Few other other ones
Art of manliness
Cold War Conversations
Real history
A short history of

When I get near my phone I'll list up some more