Polaris Ranger Lift Kits

fatbacks

WKR
I have a Polaris Ranger XP900 I use mostly for plowing the driveway and for chores around the house. Was looking at getting one of those spacer 2" lift kits to give me a little more clearance so I can take it out hunting and into the backcountry.

Anyone have any experience with these type of lift kits? Any recommendations on which one to get? Most look fairly cheap and you can use your factory a arms and shocks

IMG_6901.jpg

Can’t speak to Polaris, but I put a Highifter bracket lift on my Honda pioneer 1k. It’s similar to putting a level kit on a pickup. Not the best way to do it, it kinda messes with factory CV angles, but effective to clear a larger tire. Besides clearing the larger tires, it seemed to add a bit of preload to the shocks, firmed up the ride and we don’t bottom out as often.

I wouldn’t lift it, makes the ride super stuff. Instead I’d look into tender springs and bigger tires

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dennis

WKR
I have a Marshall Moto Art. 2” lift for my Polaris Ranger. Mine is a 570 and it really helped with clearance on rocky trails. Highly recommend them and Chris at Marshall was great.

OP
fatbacks

fatbacks

WKR
I ended up going with the High Lifter spacer kits. Got bigger tires as well. Really like that option and I feel like I have clearance to actually go off road now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk