Pope & Young Club - Share the Passion membership drive

bowuntr

WKR
I've been a P&Y member and supporter for close to 20 years. The Pope and Young Club unveiled their "Share the Passion" membership drive and I want to participate in the drive. This is a way for me to give back to the club and help out some new members. Here's my offer...

The current annual P&Y associate membership is $40. For the first 10 new members that sign up and put my name as a referral, my offer is to pay $10 of that $40, reducing your first years annual dues to $30. In addition, the first 5 youth (under the age of 18) members that sign up and use my name as a referral, I'll pay their entire first annual membership dues of $10.

What do you get: 1) $10 off your first years dues. I'll send you a $10 money order as soon as you contact me and I confirm that you joined. 2)You get to share my passion of being a P&Y Club member. 3)Knowing that you belong to an organization that promotes and supports our passionate sport of bowhunting and conservation. Just go to the P&Y web site and read what the P&Y Club has done for you and every other bowhunter in North America... too much to list here. 4) Four quarterly magazines. If you guys haven't seen the latest P&Y newsletters (magazines)... they rival the content and quality of the best bowhunting magazines out there.

What do I get: 1) Knowing that I helped a few share my passion of being a P&Y Club member. Some of which will hopefully be life long members like I am. 2)Possibly a Buck knife and hat with the P&Y logo... if I get enough referrals. 3) A $150 (plus 15 stamps) investment in the P&Y Club.

It's simple... just go to the web site, use my name as a referral, contact me via private message or e-mail and I'll send you a MO for $10. If I reach my goal of 10 adult and 5 youth referrals, I'll post it up here. This was my idea and I'm not being influenced by anyone or organization... Ed F

OP
bowuntr

bowuntr

WKR
Check out what I got my hands on... The next three guys/gals/youths that sign up for a P&Y membership, get a P&Y Share the Passion Kuiu hat mailed to their front door. One of a kind... you'll never see these hats again. Thanks again to those who have joined. Ed F

Clarktar

WKR
I just signed up! Ed, I put your name down as Ed F. My application number: 1268221

OP
bowuntr

bowuntr

WKR
Thanks guys ... P&Y Kuiu hat coming your way... Only one hat left, you guys better jump on it. Ed F

Clarktar

WKR
Do you need mailing address, or can you somehow get it from P&Y records?

OP
bowuntr

bowuntr

WKR
I sent you a PM... just reply to that and I'll get the hat in the mail today. Thanks again. You guys will be glad you joined. The P&Y magazine is worth the membership... not to mention all the other stuff P&Y does to conserve and protect bow hunting. Ed F

amp713

WKR
Ill sign up friday when i get paid. Ive been thinking about doing it and helping a fellow Rokslider is a plus! Hope you win something!

OP
bowuntr

bowuntr

WKR
Hats are gone... thanks guys. Amp, I was keeping one hat for myself... but if you come thru, my hat will be your hat. I'm not in this to win anything. I'm just sharing my passion... Let me know. That's a great idea Nick... Stand by... I'm gonna try and make it happen. Thanks again everyone. Ed F

amp713

WKR
Ha no need to give up your hat but i was actually gonna ask you for all your info so i can do this right now. PM anything i need