Popup blind recommendation

Cellis

FNG
my daughter (4) has been asking to go hunting with me. I figure a popup blind will be the best way. She can’t sit still so it should help out with her movement. What are some good ones that I can carry onto public land with that is big enough for me and her and I can shoot my bow with.
Also any tips to keep her happy while sitting a few hours?

My kids love the surround view blinds you can see through the 1 way mesh. They are nice. We use them a lot for Turkey. They are OK for deer but scent control is difficult with the kids. Lots of snacks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
C

Cellis

FNG
I will count it as a win if we see some deer. I took her squirrel hunt for the first time a few weeks ago and she had a blast. I just want to keep her engaged. Especially if she is asking to go.

Then primos double bull surround view. Get one on sale.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: WCB
No idea where you are. In my experience ground blinds. Especially the pop-up kind are an Excellent way to spend quality time with a snake. A surprise snake as it were.

If being in a 4x4 foot space with a surprise snake sounds exciting to you--I'd highly suggest a ground blind.

Maybe you don't live somewhere snakes are common?

Finding a popup blind is the easy part. Finding chairs that are comfortable, quiet and can be carried on the same trip in is the tough part. Can be tough to shoot out of bag chairs.
Nothing wrong with something to keep them occupied either if it means they sit still.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

rebels20

FNG
Muddy Prevue 2 should give ya plenty of room and has the see through mesh so she will be able to see out as well.