Portable car jumper?

brsnow

WKR
Going to pick a couple up, any reviews or experience to share on best models? Was looking at DBpower.
Thank you

Netherman

WKR
We've been using the antigravity jump packs at work for the past three years with no complaints. Looks like they are pretty pricy compared to the DBpower ones but when you're not paying...

*zap*

WKR
You want to get one that is designed to start a diesel truck, that way you will have plenty of juice. Cigarette lighter plug in is very good to have as has been mentioned.

I have a Noco. I think it was around $150. It holds a charge well and works when needed. I have even jumped my tractor off with mine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Elk97

WKR
We have two from Costco and they really work well and hold a charge for a long time. On sale now, $49.99 ea. They also have a Cobra 12000 Mah for $80.

Which ones will start a diesel?

Noco 4000 amp

i love my dewalt one from costco. the best part about it is the lifetime warranty, and the fact that they charge off any extension cord. once less cord to worry about losing.

I have a noco and it is great. I have even used it to jump out tractor off. Definitely worth the price.

WKR
Helped two different holiday travelers last weekend with mine. I feel like they are a must have.

airbuds

FNG
I should get one.
Anyone have one they can let go or where to look?
PM would be much appreciated.

Last edited:

sneaky

"DADDY"
Watch the reviews done by Project Farm on YouTube. That guy buys everything himself and does legit tests. He tests EVERYTHING.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

MarlinMark

Lil-Rokslider
Ill be that guy... the base package Toyota Hilux Diesel is all I want in a truck. Drove one for a year through some insane conditions, burned jet fuel, handled -55 temps like a beast, ran er through a ton of creeks, and up some pretty crazy hillsides. Only failed me when I got er stuck in a 5ft snow drift... I wish I could have brought that truck home with me. That truck had been in the High Arctic running in those conditions for 8 years by the time I drove it... was still running strong 2 years after I left...

The top 3 put too many useless gee Wizz bang gadgets in em these days. I like basic, rugged and reliable. But maybe I'm the only one that thinks like that...

Watch the reviews done by Project Farm on YouTube. That guy buys everything himself and does legit tests. He tests EVERYTHING.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
He is the man....he shows the experiment and gives you the data. Good stuff.