Position indicator dot colors

MT-ED

FNG
Does anyone know if it is possible to change the color of the position indicator dot displayed on the maps of onxmaps on the phone itself?
Mine is currently gray, which isn't the easiest to find. I could swear at one time it was red, and the spot on onxmaps that is on my computer is blue!
I really liked the red, it popped right out from everything else on the screen. Thanks in advance.

OP
M

MT-ED

FNG
Thanks ED, I would think so, I looked everywhere I could imagine, but couldn't find it. I'm sure it was right there in front of me, but I just couldn't see it! Thanks for checking this out!!

When you tap your waypoint a little cloud shows up. On the lower right there are three dots like this ... Tap them then hit edit. Scroll down to way point color. ;)

OP
M

MT-ED

FNG
Sorry for not being clear, I'm not trying to change a waypoint features, I'm talking about the small dot that shows your position on the map as you move around, or, if you tap the "position" button (center button in the lower right of the screen) It takes you to this small dot.

Mine is blue with a thin white ring around it. Always been that way. However, It is gray with a white ring while the satellites are locating me.

Do you have GPS turned on? My shows the last known location in gray then turns blue when GPS location is found.

OP
M

MT-ED

FNG
OK guys.......after walking around the backyard and the location dot NOT following me, I decided to "restart" my phone. After the "reboot" I fired up the onx app and the location dot was BLUE! I then turned on the tracker function, and the dot turned RED, laid down my track, and everything is working like before.

You were all correct. Even though when I checked the GPS "location", and it stated the onx was using the location, something else was going on in the phone and wouldn't let everything talk to each other. Next to slamming the phone down on the desk, I guess turning it off and then back on works pretty well too.

Thank you all for your inputs!!!