Possibles pouch... Or- the junk drawer for home away from home

Ndstevens

Lil-Rokslider
So for the last couple years I’ve started to be more organized and using Kifaru pullouts. I’m just curious what others keep in their possibles pouch? I have some p cord, spare bow parts, a couple extra straps and buckles for my pack, extra headlamp and batteries, a small sewing kit, some bow string wax, small thing of tenacious tape and duct tape, a patch for my sleeping pad and I think that’s it. I feel like it’s quite a bit of crap but not really unnecessary on trips 2+ days in my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rilsee

FNG
I have a Outdoor Research Backcountry Organizer.

In it I have my fire starter, lighter, little headlamp, extra batteries for every thing, Goat Knife, floss, Colgate Whisps for brushing teeth, 50’ thin paracord, pill bottle with Ibuprofen and other random things, bag of electrolyte drink mixes, 20 pack of wet wipes, tenacious tape, moleskin, duct tape wrapped on pill bottle, and electrical tape wrapped on floss container. I’m sure there’s other things but that’s about it.

I like the OR organizer because it’s perfectly sized for a pack lid, and it’s very easy to organize and is very light in and of itself. I’ve had it for 4 years now, and it has no rips or loose seams, and all zippers function perfectly. I spend 30-50 nights every year hunting and backpacking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bbarranco

FNG
I have been unable to find the OR backcountry organizer anywhere. does anyone have another suggestion for a good pouch of similar style and quantity for this same use?

Lando

WKR
I have been unable to find the OR backcountry organizer anywhere. does anyone have another suggestion for a good pouch of similar style and quantity for this same use?
I haven't been able to find one either, so I went with this cheaper option. Probably won't hold up as well, but it's only $10 so if it fails at some point no big deal.

This one is smaller, but more durable:

simpy16

FNG
1610523278008.png

I will probably add a few things but it mostly fits in the Sea to Summit pouch and then the bigger items at the bottom are in the VIAM pouch. Easy to find stuff and do not feel like it will be a junk drawer if I manage it well.

bbarranco

FNG
View attachment 252234

I will probably add a few things but it mostly fits in the Sea to Summit pouch and then the bigger items at the bottom are in the VIAM pouch. Easy to find stuff and do not feel like it will be a junk drawer if I manage it well
thanks for your list as well. will help me dial mine in this off season.
has anyone looked into the ultralight zip organizer from sea to summit?
this seems similar to the OR organizer, has a lot of separate pockets better organization.