posting in the classified thread.....

I have been a long time reader of this forum(almost daily) and joined a year or two ago. I enjoy all the info and discussions but never felt the need to post much. I recently was browsing the classified section and have components that someone local to me was looking for. Tried to pm them and of course I couldn't without 10 posts elsewhere. Is there no way around this? If not, maybe I'll try to join the conversations more..... thanks

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yes you can pay the $50 convenience fee or get the required number of posts and meet the waiting time requirement.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

HuntHarder

WKR
Classified Approved
Unfortunately, this and many forums were not developed with the intent to be an easy place to sell stuff. It is called a forum for a reason and not a swap shop or garage sale. Engage other people, share some insight, stories or knowledge. If guys are not willing to be a part of the actual intent of the forum, Ryan and the gang has set up a $50 fee to be able to post in the classifieds.

OP
K
Thanks for the responses. Understandable.. I wasn't looking to sell supplies just thought I would help a forum member out with stuff he posted he wanted.