Posting in the classifieds

Jusgunn3

Can I post bullets and brass for sale? Don’t want to break the rules here, thanks.

gommer

Biggest lesson learned is register on forum and actively engage once you realize how great this forum is and dont creep for months reading all you can. Now I'm stuck in the waiting period and interested in something in classifieds!

Stevo1984

Biggest lesson learned is register on forum and actively engage once you realize how great this forum is and dont creep for months reading all you can. Now I'm stuck in the waiting period and interested in something in classifieds!
This is me exactly!

Laelkhunter

I seem to remember having to send 1000 primers for initiation fee to the Forum Moderator to get posting privileges. Maybe a pound or two of H4350 also depending on how new you are. (Just kidding of course).

JamesD

Been on AT for a good while and buy on Facebook at times, but this seems geared more toward what I'm interested in, now I just gotta get those post and wait!

LLRJ17

First post for me! I've been lurking in the Classifieds for six months and definitely need to engage/post so I'm able to post there.

Skip_Dog

Thank you for this lesson. I have joined today and reading the rules. I have yet to make it to the classifieds yet.