Posting pics

VANDAL

WKR
I posted a few pics in the mule deer forum but they showed as links that you had to click on. How do you make it so the picture is displayed on the thread? And how do you arrange the picture within the thread so it lines up with the text.

Thanks, Great site!

Corey

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
How are you loading them and where are you loading them from?

Ryan

luke moffat

Super Moderator
I posted this the other day in another part of the forum, but I put in bold the part I think you are having trouble with:

Another way to add pics to a thread is by creating a account at a place like www.photobucket.com Then you can just copy/paste the IMG code option once uploaded then folks don't have to click on the tiny thumbnail image to enlarge it.

Of course some things are best left as a thumbnail though....example below :D
Aron-1.jpg

OP
V

VANDAL

WKR
I uploaded the pics from my computer and saw they were attachments to my post. Then I tried to copy and past the link in the text.

Ill try it your way next time. thanks

les welch

Super Moderator
Staff member
Sounds like you are doing it right, just make sure you have the IMG link, that will open it direct.

D

david long

Curtis, I fixed the photo for you. After you insert the photo, if you hover your mouse over the upper left of the photo, a pencil will appear. Once the pencil appears, click on the photo. Another window will pop up and you can select the picture size and alignment :)

I see you figured it out :)

Curtis C

WKR
David I got the second one to post correctly by going a different route. Lots of questions on here about how to post pics directly from PC so I have been looking for options.

So I have been trying to post some pics and CAN NOT get it figured out. Tried from computer with no avail. Tried photobucket.com same result. I tried using all photo links, the only one that got me close was the direct link and it kept saying photo to big even after I resized to smallest size. all other links said invalid. FRUSTRATING! Am I missing something?

trkyslr

WKR
grrrr,,, no pencil appearing when i hold on upper left of the photo.... ill try another way

trkyslr

WKR
ok so how can i do it without using photobucket? im getting frustrated and wish this loading big pics on here was like AT or bowsite...anyone help a computer caveman out?

trkyslr

WKR
ok i thought i read on here that if you upload pics to an album in your profile they can be added to a post and appear bigger... anyone help me out on how to do that?