Posting Pictures from Your PC Tutorial! (No PhotoBucket needed)

RosinBag

Super Moderator
Staff member
I struggled with my Mac and posting directly from my computer. I just dumped everything into Photobucket and post them that way. It is one extra step, but works perfect. I can also put in test, post a pic, write more text, post a pic, ect. So I am sticking with that.

OP
Curtis C

Curtis C

WKR
I dont have the answer for you Mac users. One thing we have found is that we can post large pics that display normal on sites that use an older version of Vbulletin. I am not sure if this is a function of the newer Vbulletin or Rokslide settings. I will continue to look into this when I have some down time.

There is the option of using a different browser if you want to go that route.

Sorry Folks

Photobucket for the mac works for me. Let me know if you figure out something else. until them photobucket works great

OP
Curtis C

Curtis C

WKR
For you folks that are doing test and getting the small pics. Please post up which browser your using and what you are seeing and doing when posting. I will see if I can help once we have that info.

Curtis

Bearcat

FNG
test for posting pic
attachment.php

Kolbeck

FNG
I couldn't get the yellow pencil to appear, but then i just "double clicked" the smaller image after uploading to get the sizing menu to appear.
Copy of WY ELK 2010.jpg