Pouch for InReach MINI?

Hi Guys,
Cannot for the life of me find a good pouch for my Garmin MINI to attach to my Mystery Ranch Bino harness. Looking for a "drop-in pouch" that protects it from all sides, and prevents it from slipping out. Has anyone out there found a good pouch that works well?
Thanks
Mike

I Normally just clip to exterior of pack or bino harness. But on my old Vortex and KISS bino harness, they both have a small pocket that the inreach will fit....i keep wind checker in the opposite side

Vandy321

WKR
Same as above, I clip it to my chest pack or most bino harnesses I've owned have a side pocket or some elastic to secure it in...you want the antenna out if you want it to not interfere with the signal. If not worried about signal, just put it in you lid. I never noticed an issue beating brush with it clipped to the outside.

Not to derail, but does anyone think carrying it on or in your clothing might be better?

mileage may vary, but there are times when I put my bino harness down but would still prefer to have my SHTF gear on my person.

OP
H
thanks everyone, I am running a FHF bino harness, and the side pouches are already full with elk calls and a wind checker- still looking for a stand-alone pouch to clip onto the side of it. A pouch with an open top will allow the antenna to be exposed- that is what i'm after.

Vandy321

WKR
Not to derail, but does anyone think carrying it on or in your clothing might be better?

mileage may vary, but there are times when I put my bino harness down but would still prefer to have my SHTF gear on my person.
My take...I tent not to leave my Swaro's just laying around in the woods...if I go anywhere I have my pistol and bino harness on...and SOS device attached.

11boo

WKR
I’m not sure having the antenna exposed is needed, even though it is a great idea. My mini goes into my zipper pocket of the HPG chest bag, and there are binos hung off the front of the bag. My comms always go out unless I’m under heavy tree cover. I do like your idea tho, and will tag along your thread. My mini could be in a pouch like that next to the binos.

It should fit fine in most rangefinder pouches. I just clip mine to my pack but haven’t been in a situation where I’ve left it somewhere yet. Dropped camp out and cached it but always have my pack.

I couldn’t find one suitable either so I just bought a screen protector from Amazon and figured the rest of it was pretty tough. I clip it to the top of my pack or bino harness.