Pouch options for standard lid

hadda

FNG
I have an EMR2 with a standard lid. I dont need more room but easily accessible organization is desirable. I live in Canada so Kifaru stuff can be a bit pricey to get up here. While Im waiting on a deal on something like an OGL, I was thinkig I could just attach some sort of admin pouch to the webbing on the standard lid. Has anyone tried this? Any suggestions/ considerations? Thanks!

Elk2008

Lil-Rokslider
I’m not sure if standard lid is one with pockets. But I have a timberline 2 with medium pouch on the lid and it is great.

Did you find it to work well or is it floppy? Im worried it will shift around and be a nuisance VS a dedicated lid
Not floppy at all. It has 4 attachments. In fact I liked it so well that I bought a standard lid for my Hoodlum and attached a pocket to that one as well. I only use it for extra large loads when doing an extended backcountry stay. The lid was on clearance. Not even sure they have any left. I have an extra 1 that I got on the classifieds as well because before I bought the Hoodlum, I bought another DT1 that I have since sold.