Powder!!!

fmyth

WKR
Here’s the links that I keep open and watch for ammo and reloading supplies
in stock alerts:

discord.gg/reloading

I also registered at ammoseek.com and set up searches for my calibers.
When something is available I get a text message and an email.

When actively looking for ammo or reloading supplies I keep each open in a separate window on my computer.

You'll find that you will miss more times than you score. Each time you get an alert on a product you want but can't check out before it goes out of stock take a min and set up an account with that vendor. Next time you'll be able to check out faster.

Using these tools I have "tagged out" on ammo for all of my guns in the last month and have been able to get powder and bullets for reloading. Now I am "on the hunt" for primers. They are the Holy Grail right now.

OP
J

Jhenn87

FNG
Here’s the links that I keep open and watch for ammo and reloading supplies
in stock alerts:

discord.gg/reloading

I also registered at ammoseek.com and set up searches for my calibers.
When something is available I get a text message and an email.

When actively looking for ammo or reloading supplies I keep each open in a separate window on my computer.

You'll find that you will miss more times than you score. Each time you get an alert on a product you want but can't check out before it goes out of stock take a min and set up an account with that vendor. Next time you'll be able to check out faster.

Using these tools I have "tagged out" on ammo for all of my guns in the last month and have been able to get powder and bullets for reloading. Now I am "on the hunt" for primers. They are the Holy Grail right now.
Thank u so much, very helpful!!

TDawg

FNG
I've tried 4 times now. Get the same message.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210330-125427_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20210330-125427_Samsung Internet.jpg
    108.1 KB · Views: 26

TDawg

FNG
Bummer. I've been trying for almost 3 months to get some primers.
No worries. I still have 1000 large rifle primers. But getting real low on small rifle primers. I'll keep waiting and being conservative. Thanks for sharing the link though.

keller

WKR
Dang I was at local cabelas they had large pistol primers and small rifle primers on hand .