Powder

I feel for you guys that can't find any. This is the 3rd shipment to my local place in the last couple months. Last time even had several pounds of Retumbo. Sadly though, the price is nearly doubled.
07abdbf7bd6b0af02fc888bc32c7705b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

OP
theddguide
Aint' that the truth. There's a spot near me $90/lb that has shelves full. They won't get a dollar from me now or later. Sucks they're the local Matthews dealer too.
ouch. Are the bows jacked up in price too?

sneaky

"DADDY"
Thing is, the manufacturers have raised prices to dealers and distributors. This isn't dealers being greedy as much as it is they have to raise their prices to cover costs. The high volume shops will always get better prices, but the smaller stores going through distributors are getting hammered on price too. Gonna be a long time before prices ever get back to where they were, if ever.

scosmi

FNG
ouch. Are the bows jacked up in price too?
They offered me 1299 for a v3 and a hamskea so not too bad. I'm a lefty so he said he was trying to move both. It's unfortunate because that bow felt amazing but I'm just not going to participate or support a business doing that.

OP
theddguide
$60 a lb.... damn, that's insane.
Thats pretty much why I haven't bought any more, but sadly it's probably going to be the new price going forward.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Once you factor in shipping, those prices aren't that far off from Hodgdons website.

I know it sucks, but those(like primer) prices are probably gonna be the norm going forward.

Pippitt11

FNG
Out here in California we just had a distributor open up for a day offering most powders for about 50 a pound including H1000 Retumbo all Reloaders with no limit...problem is I have more than I need of those. Its the N570 that I am needing that seems the hardest to come by.

Wags

WKR
Out here in California we just had a distributor open up for a day offering most powders for about 50 a pound including H1000 Retumbo all Reloaders with no limit...problem is I have more than I need of those. Its the N570 that I am needing that seems the hardest to come by.

Where abouts, I'm in CA