Prairie Dog Table

CHSD

WKR
Does anyone have a prairie dog table that they like to use when setting up on a town all day. I currently just use a folding table and it does the job, but I wouldn't mind getting a dedicated shooting table if there is something worth the money out there. Thanks for any ideas!

B23

WKR
I bought a DOA shooting bench a few years ago that I like pretty well. They're a little more expensive than some of the others but they're pretty well built. They're considerably heavier than some of the others like the one from Caldwell but unless you plan on packing it around the extra weight is a good thing.

Rich M

WKR
I made a folding shooting table out of 3/4 inch ply and legs off a busted folding table. Heavy and solid.

I have used a table before but havent thought about investing in a legimate table. Folding table has worked great for me. The last time I made it out prairie dog hunting we actually setup in the bed of my friends truck parked sideways facing the prairie dog town. His truck has a large rail that runs the length of the bed. We put a mat down on the bed (for comfort) and used shoot bags on that rail. Other times I just bring camp chairs and tripods.

build yer own......

HPIM3736.jpg

Latest posts

Featured Video

Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitebeard