Prana Zion pants

KBC

WKR
I’m 6’ 200lb bit of a dad bod but not too bad haha. Mine are a 36”w 32” inseam regular. The waist is too loose, a 34 would probably be just right but the fit in the ass to knees is perfect. I find them a bit baggy From the knees down though. I’m going to try the straight fit in a 36/32 next. If that doesn’t work I might just ask my mom to take a little out of the regulars from the knees down To make something in between.
It’s nice having a mom that sews.

The Angelo Kid

Lil-Rokslider
No one ever measures their calf. That's the main thing I've found that I care about when ordering different fits for pants. It's always waist size....except the waist is only part of how the fit is typically. Anyway, I have a 16" calf and went with the regular fit and I am happy with that. I am 5'9 200 lbs and a 36" waist with man thighs for whatever that matters. I've also found that if you plan on wearing them over boots or just wear casual shoes is important. Also important is if you have a man bun, if so go with straight all day.

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk
6’3” #250 38” jeans here. I do a bit of squatting so skinny jeans aren’t my thing. The 38 Zion shorts fit my waist but I went 40 for extra room In the ass.

so... I had a couple of pair of regular Zion shorts I really liked so when I was in LA on business, I stopped by a prana store to grab another pair and buy the Long pants. I tried the straight fits in 38 and 40. I couldnt get the 38 pulled up over my mid thigh and the 40 looked like yoga pants. If I was your build I might have been able to pull it off. As it is, that cute sales lady at the prana store got a good laugh and I walked out with a set of regular fit.
Regular are Not baggy at all. The straight are too narrow around my lower legs, and tight in the thighs and crotch. Zion's arent my favorite pants by far, but i can get by with the regulars for day to day stuff. The straight....no way.
Calf, thigh, butt & crotch are what it's all about. I'm the same measurements as HomeTownJB. No way I could make a slim work. Especially if they would be used for hunting where they will go over boots and you will be doing climbing. I think you would enjoy a little extra room to move in.