Prana Zion vs Kuiu attack

Jlop_2

Lil-Rokslider
Currently own and have used And abused 2 pairs of pranas from early season to late season hunts in NM over the past 2 seasons. Thinking of giving the Kuiu attacks a try though as I heard they may be a little warmer and just as comfortable. Are they worth the extra cost over the pranas for anyone who’s tried both? Worth the switch? Thanks again.

Welcome. I have worn both. I feel lIke they are fairly close. Attacks are a little heavier, warmer, more weather and abrasion resistant, but also prone to picks and pulls. I am a big fan of the hip vents. I like them from fall well into winter.

zion are lighter and cooler. I tend to wear them more in the Sumer and into fall. Zions are my favorite pant from a non hunting brand But the attacks are my favorite overall.

As far as cost, are they $50 a pair better? I am not sure they are. I like and wear both.

Marbles

WKR
Classified Approved
I have both. The Zions with long underwear are warmer and give more flexibility than the Attacks.

The thigh vents on the Attacks are awesome, but the Zions don't need them. For me, Zions have held up better over time as well.

The attacks also take a long time to dry.

jolemons

WKR
Use both. Attacks are more of a mid to late season pant for me. I like the 4 way stretch, warmth, hip vents and the cargo pockets which perfectly fit my cell phone. The material is prone to pilling if you use in heavy brush and prickly stuff. I also find them to be far more comfortable due to the 4 way vs 2 way stretch.

Are they worth the money to me? yes. Could I make due with the Zions and base layer underneath if money was an issue? yes.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

OP
Jlop_2

Jlop_2

Lil-Rokslider
Thanks everyone for your input, I appreciate it. I think adding a pair is going to be next on the list based on y’all’s feedback for this upcoming season!

N2TRKYS

WKR
If the Zions had more belt loops, another cargo pocket(also both need to be larger), and loose that goofy belt, they’d be the perfect pant for me.

I have both and like both, but the Zions have more negatives for me over the Attacks.

Both need to be alittle more baggy in the legs, though.