Prayers for Jim Shockey’s wife Louise

Jaker_cc

WKR
Kick cancers ass. Praying for that family
b08b134d016eb75b3affdf0d778e7337.jpg

Scoot

WKR
That's so sad and hits close to home for me. Prayers sent to all involved.

hflier

WKR
Classified Approved
Terrible. My thoughts are with them.

Ron

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Marble

WKR
It's just heartbreaking and numbing to get this diagnosis. I truly feel for that family and the road they have in front of them. It will change the fabric of their daily lives forever.

Regardless of the final result, being diagnosed with a serious cancer/disease is a life changing event. For those who have friends that have this happen. Rally in their support and be the support they need.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

260madman

WKR
Lung cancer sucks. My uncke was diagnosed 2 years ago at 3B. Been taking pills and doing well. The bad thing with lung cancer is it spreads to the brain. He has 20+ leision so. His brain that they zapped with radiation a month ago. It’s working but not something that is good.

Prayers to all involved. Man cancer sucks. Lung cancer is aggressive and can be so unpredictable. My father had it a few years back. Within 45 days of diagnoses it had completely changed his life and he looked like a whole other person. 90 days to the day of his diagnoses he passed away.

Scary stuff. Had the same thing happen to a family member this summer. Nothing until a weird pain, then diagnosed and passed away after 4 tough months. Prayers sent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk