Prayers needed for fellow outdoor enthusiast.

OP
NorthIDHunter
That’s a tough one. Pancreatic is one of the worst ones there is. My FIL passed away from the same thing on 12-19-21. Thoughts and prayers go out to your cousin and your whole family.
It sure is, one of my older cousins passed from in in October 21'. Sorry for your loss and prayers for your family as well.

Hoping for the best. A close friend had Stage 4 colon cancer metastasized to the liver. I fought it with him for 18 months until he passed away. I still miss him today...

I like how you wrote the OP, try your best to keep speaking your faith about the situation. The doctors report is not God’s report. Jesus said we are healed, keep standing on every healing scripture you can find. LORD, we thank you that Nate is healed and that cancer is just a name but the name of Jesus is above every name.

OP
NorthIDHunter
It's been nearly a month since the last comment on this thread, but I wanted to take the time to say thank you to everyone who responded. Your prayers I know have not gone unnoticed. A few weeks back we went to see him and his wife Cara and his mother and father. I told his mom about all the different people that said prayers for Nate and she was brought to tears and overwhelmed with the kindness. Nate has been able to get out and go on two jet boat rides on the river, the last of which brought out some pretty big smiles from him. Thanks again everyone and God Bless.