Predator Camo Information

Tmorris82

FNG
New to the forum so if its been asked I'm sorry. I was looking for some information on Predator Camo. Any information would be great. I'm looking at the Ambush Insulated Jacket and the Ambush Insulated Bids. Thank you for your time and help.

NDGuy

WKR
New to the forum so if its been asked I'm sorry. I was looking for some information on Predator Camo. Any information would be great. I'm looking at the Ambush Insulated Jacket and the Ambush Insulated Bids. Thank you for your time and help.

No experience but google is your friend. Should find reviews or hunting forums talking about those pieces!

fngTony

Super Moderator
Staff member
Love the pattern. I had their poly pants and it was well made, dwr worked great. The fit was wierd. Wasn't impressed with the adrenaline series as every piece at basspro had loose stitching all over. I do hear more about predator on archery talk as it's more geared for whitetail hunting

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I love the pattern... specifically the Brown Deception pattern. That said, I wear it primarily for whitetail hunting. I have the G2 pants/jacket. It's an interesting fit for some, I happen to like it but others don't.. It's a bit of an athletic fit - not big and bulky. It's not the warmest or most windproof stuff, but with a good layering system it does just fine for November deer hunts in the Midwest.

excaliber

WKR
I think Predator really screwed the pooch by eliminating the Fall Brown pattern. That to me is the best camo pattern ever made. The problem with Predator is weird sizing, fit and the quality of the garments is poor. They are geared towards tree stand whitetail hunting.

I wish they would sell out to someone who would then print these patterns on much higher quality fabrics and built nicer garments.