Preferred pistol carry?

How are you guys packing your pistol while wearing a backpack?

I've got the kifaru tombstone and i love everything about it except the fact that its not on me when i take the pack off. Ive been considering trying a chest rig under my bino harness but there's already a lot going on there, and attatching it to my harness seems like it would add quite a bit of weight but im not against trying the idea.

I'm liking the thought of a drop leg holster but not enough to spend $200+ on a safariland, alien gear looks like a good option too but it doesnt look like they have molds that accept a pistol with a light.

Any advice would be appriciated. TIA.

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Tapatalk

bcv

Lil-Rokslider
I sometimes use a OneTigris drop leg holster for my G20. It's cheap, holds tight and works... If I ever need it and find myself in a position of not being able to put my hand near my thigh then it is what it is.

Slugz

WKR
I was just taught this the other day by another member. Can use it with a bino harness on or with pack and bino harness.
Gunfighters Inc Kenai Holster.

KRATOCT

FNG
Curious to bump this thread and hear more opinions based on experience. I recently picked up a drop leg holster to try, my Bino harness has a pocket designed for a handgun and depending on what frame I end up with I may consider a holster on the frame belt.