FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

PRESS CONTACT:
Mark Boardman
Vortex Optics
(608) 662-1088
[email protected]

Vortex Optics’ new Diamondback Series
The every-man’s spotting scope

Vortex’s new Diamondback line of spotting scopes pack the ideal blend of quality and performance in a lightweight, streamlined package, making them the perfect choice for hunters and shooters who demand optics built to work as hard as they do.

“Our Diamondback binoculars and riflescopes have built a reputation for themselves as the ultimate “bang for your buck” optics,” said Joe Hamilton, Vortex Optics national sales manager. “And for good reason – they deliver an incredibly high level of performance. It just made sense to offer our customers all of the same rock-solid attributes in a spotting scope series.”

Optically, these spotters outperform their price point by a large margin and are sure to impress. Dielectric multi-layer prism coatings provide bright, clear, color-accurate images, ensuring excellent subject detail. XR fully multicoated lenses elevate light transmission for maximum brightness. And with their 20 to 60 power zoom eyepiece, you’re guaranteed to get the up-close looks you need.

The tough polycarbonate body is lightweight yet rugged, ensuring durability. A built-in sunshade reduces glare and shields the objective lens. Rotating tripod collar offers adjustable viewing angles for in-the-field versatility. Nitrogen gas purging coupled with O-ring seals delivers fogproof, waterproof performance and ultimate reliability – no matter the weather conditions. Choice of angled or straight eyepiece design.

Available: (20-60x60 MSRP $499) (20-60x80MSRP $599)

About Vortex Optics: American owned, Middleton, Wisconsin based Vortex Optics designs, engineers and distributes a complete line of premium binoculars, riflescopes, spotting scopes, tripods and related accessories. Dedicated to exceptional quality, value and unrivaled customer service, Vortex backs its products with its unconditional, transferable, lifetime VIP-warranty. Built on more than 20 years of experience in the optics industry, Vortex is rapidly emerging as a leading brand in the optics market.
Vortex - The Force of Optics | www.vortexoptics.com

OP
Aron Snyder

Aron Snyder

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I have not had much time behind this spotting scope, so I can't comment on its performance. This was just the press release that Vortex sent to me today.

Rokslide will be meeting with Vortex at the SHOT show and will comment more on the Diamondback at that time.

crumy

WKR
Really interested in this as I am playing on pulling the trigger on either Vortex Razor HD or a Swaro. Price point and performance has me leaning towards the Razor.

Matt Cashell

Administrator
Staff member
I haven't seen one, but I wouldn't expect the wheel to be reinvented here. The design and specs seem to be VERY similar to the Nomad series, with the addition of dielectric prism coatings, which could increase apparent brightness.