Pretty good weekend

Yotehntr

FNG
My and my hunting buddy had a pretty good weekend. I was wanting to try out a new load for my 17 remington and was pretty happy with the results. Sat we called in 2 on seperate stands my buddy got the 1st one. It seemed to appear out of nowhere. The tall grass makes spotting them pretty rough. Same thing on the one I got. The thing I like about the 17 is you can watch the results in the scope with almost no recoil. My buddy shot right after I did (when the coyote was already falling) said he was holding on it's chest. Look in the 2nd pic there's a hole right above it's lip. Knocked out it's teeth on the other side (graphic pic so I rolled it over).
me 5-8-21.jpg
Andy 5-8-21.jpg
This morning we set up in a big corn field and called into an island of trees. One came out right in front of me 170 yards... perched on a dead tree, I never saw it. My buddy shot this one too. Before this we'd called one in and I watched through the tall grass I'd catch it's head then just the top of it's head until it got down wind and disappeard... argh!

Andy 5-9-21.jpg