Price check on Mystery Ranch Metcalf

I have a 3 year old pack I bought off a buddy last year. Schedule is not looking good for the Fall, so I think I might just dump it. Any idea of fair value?

Attachments

• 20200815_160304.jpg
    20200815_160304.jpg
    270.4 KB · Views: 61
  • 20200815_160331.jpg
    20200815_160331.jpg
    373.4 KB · Views: 61
They have done an upgrade to the guidelight MT frame that will push the value down a little. You pack is great but not compatible with the new packs and bags without an adaptor.

New version MSRP is $499 but you can find them on sale between $375-425.

One thing to keep in mind about selling packs is that they are bulky and shipping costs a lot $30-75 depending on where and how you ship.

Last point is they sell fairly well on eBay but the fees eat you up. I would try and sell it here or another similar site. There is also an MR interest Facebook page that is mostly a selling forum. Maybe check out selling it there.

OP
S
Thanks for all the feedback, folks. I will probably put it up locally to see if I can sell it without shipping. Never really thought about that high cost.

Bwn94

FNG
Depending on the size and what you’d want for it, I’d be interested In it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
This is exactly what i don't like about these threads it's like advertising your stuff outside the classifieds.
Now you have an idea how others value your stuff so move the conversation to the classifieds.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

OP
S
This is exactly what i don't like about these threads it's like advertising your stuff outside the classifieds.
Now you have an idea how others value your stuff so move the conversation to the classifieds.

Don't worry, sunshine. I'm not posting it on your site. I came here to ask a question of people that are more knowledgeable than myself. At least I'm smart enough to know how dumb I am.

tjihrig

FNG
If it came with a lost Benjamin in one of the pockets.

Yeah you could be right. Just figured it was north of 500 new. I have figured out that I just don’t sell packs period. I keep them for backups. I’ve had a water bladder break too many times. Plus having extra packs let’s me pack out without getting blood on the one I’m carrying when the situation is right

sndmn11

WKR
Yeah you could be right. Just figured it was north of 500 new. I have figured out that I just don’t sell packs period. I keep them for backups. I’ve had a water bladder break too many times. Plus having extra packs let’s me pack out without getting blood on the one I’m carrying when the situation is right

I think my idea of it is that a used (enter "alpha" "tier 1" pack here) would be in that $350-450 range. So a step down below $300 seems to fit.

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
Don't worry, sunshine. I'm not posting it on your site. I came here to ask a question of people that are more knowledgeable than myself. At least I'm smart enough to know how dumb I am.
Spicy!
Part of what makes this community great is keeping everything in it's proper place.

OP
S
Spicy!
Part of what makes this community great is keeping everything in it's proper place.

I ask a simple question and the man ,or men, start coming down on me. Makes a guy feel all cozy and comfy 😏