WTS Prime Alloy 70lb 27" Draw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I am selling my Prime Alloy set at 70lbs and has the PCXL #7 cams (27" draw). The alloy originally came with PCX cams but I upgraded to PCXL which basically makes it a Prime Rize. This bow is in great condition and only has the one scratch on the limb shown in the pic. The bow will only come with the ACE code red rest unless not wanted. I also can through in a g5 4 pin sight if needed.

Also comes with PCX #6 cames (27.5")

This is a really good first bow as its still new enough and was a flagship model at the time.

$280.00
Adam
text or call for more pics or info: (616) 862-5865bow1.jpgBow5.jpgBow2.jpgBow6.jpgBow3.jpg

Last edited:
OP
F
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Lets get this bad boy sold. Bow is currently tunned to Victory TKOs 300 spine arrows. I'll through in a couple arrows for someone to get started.

Hoh Down

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow great deal! I'm still shooting my Alloy. If this was a longer draw length, I'd be on it. This is as fast or faster then some of the newer 18/19' model offerings. GLWS

OP
F
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Wow great deal! I'm still shooting my Alloy. If this was a longer draw length, I'd be on it. This is as fast or faster then some of the newer 18/19' model offerings. GLWS

Yeah man! I priced it to sell, but if it doesn't sell thats is ok to as this bow is a shooter and now way to replace this bow for that price.

Status
Not open for further replies.