Prime Centergy Module Spacer Orientation

Have a Prime Centergy I am working on tuning for a friend. Bow was new to him last spring/early summer. Got it shooting pretty well before season but now diving deep to get it really tuned up well.
Noticed the top cam is leaning heavily into the limb and touching on the front right side (RH bow viewed from the string). 1/2 top and bottom cams with TRK#1 modules. Looking closer the module on the bottom has the larger spacer on the cable flexis side/right side (viewed from the string), and the top module has the larger spacers on the arrow/left side opposite from the bottom. The two cam spacers appear equal on the top, and bottom maybe has one side very very slightly thicker. Haven't pulled the cams to measure because my press isn't great for doing that.
I'm thinking the module spacers should be set on the same side so move the top thicker spacer to the flexis/right side and that will center up the top cam in the limb slot? Couldn't find much if any info out there on this.
Thanks

I would just call or email Mitch day with G5. I have asked him a few questions about my centergy, good guy.

When I was first tuning my centergy hybrid my spacers were different sizes. Don’t specifically remember what they were supposed to be but after a call to prime they sent me a pack with multiple different sizes so I could tweak them as needed.

Their customer service is pretty knowledgeable. +1 for giving them a ring