Prime centergy shooters... or anyone who has tuned a ton of bows

Interested how anyone out there still shooting a centergy or did in the past set up the nocking point. I always seem to have to be a strong 1/8 nock high to get the bow to tune. Is anyone else running it this way or is anyone able to get it to tune dead level? And yes my cams are in time and I’m not getting any contact or launcher contact. Thanks.

WYCFM1

WKR
I’ve tuned all my personal bows and a few others mostly hoyts but also Mathews and bowtech. They all tuned really nice nock high about 1/8”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

WYCFM1

WKR
I have also worked with prime centergy and just went a hair nock high. I’ve never cared to figure out why most bows tune this way cuz they all shot so nice after

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I've had my best tunes "forever" with the nock set around 1/8" high on Prime Rivals, several Mathews bows, a Hoyt bow, etc. Set it where your flight is excellent with broadheads and fieldpoints and be happy. Good luck.

OP
S
Anyone have any other specific tuning particulars that worked well for the centergy? Limb stop vs cable, stabilizer or not, weaker spine or stiffer ... etc..

Hoot

WKR
Most of them tune nock high. You can advance the top cam a bit if your OCD wants it to stay level (that’s what I do).

the TRK cam likes a weaker spine, I’m at 29” and 71lbs, I shoot a .330 spine with 175 up front. I’ve played around with shafts from .260 to .350 and weaker spines tend to be more forgiving.

mine tunes just a bit outside of center, 15/16” is where I start. I can never get the flexis guard to help much with tuning, so I just use the rest.

OP
S
Most of them tune nock high. You can advance the top cam a bit if your OCD wants it to stay level (that’s what I do).

the TRK cam likes a weaker spine, I’m at 29” and 71lbs, I shoot a .330 spine with 175 up front. I’ve played around with shafts from .260 to .350 and weaker spines tend to be more forgiving.

mine tunes just a bit outside of center, 15/16” is where I start. I can never get the flexis guard to help much with tuning, so I just use the rest.
Thanks for the info. I have usually just run it nock high abs yes a little outside of 7/8. I am shooting 65# and 28.5 draw and about 150 up front on a BEA Spartan 350 cut to 28. Probably going to mess around with a 300 spine this year but I did hear Dave cousins say the trk shot better with a weaker spine.