Prime factory string lead time

letrbuck

WKR
Has anyone tried to get their free factory string from Prime in the last several months? I submitted my info through my local bow shop in May last year and call to check up every couple months and keep getting the same answer that Prime is super backed up because of COVID and supply chain issues... This local shop also lost it's only good archery tech and I'm wondering if they are just giving me the run around....

Has anyone gotten their free replacement string from Prime in the last year?

TBHasler

WKR
Yep - mine took about 4 months late last summer. I would think that times should be shorter now as supply chains have improved since then, but it just depends on which suppliers

Zac

WKR
If you need one in a pinch just get a Threadz. They have an incredibly fast turn around time. They literally build your string after they get the order. I would use that and then you have a backup once your Prime string shows up.

HoytHunter24

Lil-Rokslider
i ordered mine a few months ago. The local shop told me it usually only takes 2-3 weeks. We are now almost at 3 months and no word on when they will be ready

OR Archer

WKR
The free strings is a nice offer however any time I had used it for a customer it took forever. I’d cut your losses and just order a set from a reputable manufacturer