Prime Revex 2 Quiver/Rest Compatibility Issues

PSA to all those who are buying the Prime Revex and wanting to outfit it with the Prime branded Tightspot Quiver and the Prime branded Hamskea Epsilon rest there are some serious compatibility issues.

The quiver is great and fits very snug up against the bow. However when partnered with the Prime Hamskea Epsilon Rest my arrows/vanes contact the string that attaches to the limb for the rest. I’ve tried just about anything I can think of to fix this however I can’t seem to figure out how to get it to work.

Talked to Mitch at Prime about the issue and he states on his personal bow he runs the quiver and a different rest. He states that when he has setup other customers bows he will tie the string to the limb instead of the Prime attachment on the end of the limb. From what I can tell even if I tied the rest string to the limb it would still contact the arrows/vanes.

Anybody else have this issue or a solution??

IMG_1923.jpegIMG_1925.jpeg
IMG_1921.jpeg

SirChooCH

Lil-Rokslider
Interesting...I just put a Hamskea on my inline and tied to the limb as hamskea recommended, but a you say wouldn't be a lot of clearance either.

What did Mitch say he uses? I had emailed Prime about what rest to get as I guess the timing of cable driven rests can be an issue and the first thing they check when a customer has a problem is taking the rest off and slapping on an old whisker biscuit to see if that's the issue.

OP
bridgerlabau
Interesting...I just put a Hamskea on my inline and tied to the limb as hamskea recommended, but a you say wouldn't be a lot of clearance either.

What did Mitch say he uses? I had emailed Prime about what rest to get as I guess the timing of cable driven rests can be an issue and the first thing they check when a customer has a problem is taking the rest off and slapping on an old whisker biscuit to see if that's the issue.

I didn’t ask, but I should have. It was enough for me to realize if he doesn’t use the one Prime recommends then why should I. Kinda displeased because I bought all the “Prime branded” stuff and yeah it doesn’t appear to work together.

However, I have had dealings in the past with Mitch on some warranty work and he was exceptional. Just seems odd they’d come out with these accessories and they don’t appear to work together…..

OP
bridgerlabau
Issue fixed, the local bow shop in Boise tied the rest into the limb and it appears that the clearance is good for now. So FYI if you use the Hamskea Epsilon Prime Rest and Prime Tightspot quiver tie the rest to the limb 👍