Primos trigger stick opinions?

Shane_S4

FNG
Ive always looked at them as gimicky looking but i find myself in these situations where my Harris is too short, and terrain wont work for laying prone so now im thinking of maybe trying the trigger stock bipod to create a rifle rest when nothing else is available. Opinions? Experience?

thanks

Southernhunters

Lil-Rokslider
I have one and find it to be a great tool in my hunting arsenal! I have it with me on most hunts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have 2 tripod versions. I use them in the pop up blinds for deer and Turkey when my kids are with me. Too young still to get in the tree, IMO. They work great and deploy in seconds with cold hands or gloves when it’s cold and adjusts to uneven ground easily. Bulky, not sure I would want to pack it but I don’t have experience in that realm yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got the tripod here, very happy with it, years old and still works like new.
I use it for a gun rest and spotting scope support.
Worth it's weight for sure.

Not sure if your talking about being in the backcountry or not but if you already have trekking poles this is an option.

Not used them personally but I believe Steve and Mark talked about them on The Hunt Backcountry Podcast.

hunterjmj

WKR
Not sure if your talking about being in the backcountry or not but if you already have trekking poles this is an option.

Not used them personally but I believe Steve and Mark talked about them on The Hunt Backcountry Podcast.
May have to pick these up.

xcutter

WKR
I have the monopod version. I really like it. I'll use it squirrel hunting with a 22lr and when our Whitetail gun season comes in. I honestly never go hunting without it for those 2 scenarios. Killed a lot of squirrels and deer off that thing.

Laramie

WKR
I have 2 of them. We love them honestly but they have their place. I mainly carry them when I'm hunting in terrain with taller ground vegetation- tall sage, tall grass, still hunting trees, or anytime my wife or son is shooting- they both prefer that to their bipods.

hikenhunt

WKR
I haven't used one personally, but my father-in-law has used the bipod. He likes it enough that when he lost his, he bought a new one to replace it.

I have one and have used it multiple times in the past. However, since I almost always have a tripod I picked up a Shooting V and Tri-Clawps from Outdoorsman. The Trigger Sticks haven’t left the garage since.