Prince Of Whales NR draw

Jon Boy

WKR
Anybody have an idea how hard it is to draw a tag for a fall bear hunt on POW? My buddy and I were planning on going on a bear/BT/fishing trip in september before it went to draw for bears. We still want to do the trip but are not really sure how hard it is to draw a fall tag.
We are wanting to do it for september of 13'. Also, If we can't get drawn for POW are there any other places in the SE that are worth going to for this type of trip?

slim23

Lil-Rokslider
i done a lot of looking into this this year. i believe that it was 100% this year and the drawing for 2013 is now. we were looking at the kuiu island unit 3 and the area northof petersburg. we are looking at doing this hunt in a few years.

TEmbry

WKR
Fall was like 10 applicants out of 30 tags is what a local in Ketchikan told me. Spring is another matter all together.... My next years plans will be severely ruined if I don't draw a tag for May.

OP
Jon Boy

Jon Boy

WKR
Hows the fall hunt out there any how? Thats the only time the group can all get together. Would be nice to get on some BTs and do some fishing as well.