• The forum is under construction. Thanks for your patience

Probiotic and Fish Oil Recommendation

BKhunter

Hey All,

Was looking for a good probiotic and fish/krill oil supplement to take daily. Any recommendations? Also, is there anything else that you all take on a daily basis?

BK

The only thing I take is Creatine Monohydrate.
Most of my fat intake comes from free range egg yolks, game meat, wild salmon and grass fed/free range beef tallow so I don't worry about Omega 3 supplements.

IH8Cali

Depends on what your goals or requirements are I had a few rounds of antibiotics after some major surgeries, I've been taking probiotics regularly for over a year and am just now getting labs where I want them. I've been using Primal Blueprint and have been very happy.

rileybassman

The probiotic my Dr. put me on is florastor. My gut health improved a decent bit once I started on it.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Hey All,

Was looking for a good probiotic and fish/krill oil supplement to take daily. Any recommendations? Also, is there anything else that you all take on a daily basis?

BK
Eat more fish. It will be cheaper and more effective than buying that crap they sell in stores. All that stuff is loaded with filler. You're after the EPA and DHA.. take a look on the back of those bottles and you'll see a lot of "other fish oils" ... eating fish is the best way to get your fatty acids, plus you get a healthy amount of protein.

+1 for the Kirkland or any Fish Oils from Costco. Half the price for similar amounts of DHA/EPA when I compared a few bottles from GNC back in the day. It's cheap enough from Costco, I buy it for my dogs as well, 2 a day for the pups for a healthy heart.