Problem with Leica Trinovid 10x42

Hi guys, wondering if anyone has any idea what the issue is with my Leica Trinovids?
I have had the Trinovid 10x42 now for about two years, and right before the fall season 2020 they fogged up inside both tubes. Sent them to Leica for warranty and got them back after 8 weeks. They had fixed them, but in january the same thing happened again. Got fixed again and now they are back in my hands. At what point should I just demand a new set? And is this a recurring problem with this model?

Thank you

AGPank

WKR
I’ve never had a problem with mine. If you bought new, you should have the 3 yr passport warranty, which covers beyond manufacturer defects, which this appears to be an issue with this set. I would call them and discuss replacement since the problem occurred again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Send it back and talk to cs, it is way better than it used to be. I bet they will replace them if newer HDs or fix them and toss something in if older ones.

OP
R
yeah, ive sent them back twice now. its been repaired both times on warranty, but im a bit worried that they will fog up on me again when I have them in the field. So ideally I would want a new pair. But if its not a problem that is know to happen to this model, I guess ill just give it another chance

fatrascal

WKR
I'd give them a chance. If they fog up again then I'd tell them I want a new pair. If they refuse then I'd let them know that I'm changing over to Zeis, Swarovski or Kowa and my friends will know about it. Fatrascal