Problems with 110 TAC in 6.5 prc

Gusbus208

FNG
Hey guys looking for ideas.

I bought a 110 TAC last year in 6.5 prc. I had a broken shoulder and couldn’t really get great groups when I bought it thinking that was the problem. Haven’t shot much this last year since I’ve been shooting my bow a lot more getting back from shoulder surgery and I enjoy it more honestly.

Went out to the desert today to check zero and was shooting about 2 moa groups. I have a arken scope on it and vortex rings.

I use to shoot long range a lot and did a fair amount of precision shooting in the military as well. I am not saying it’s not me but I feel like even as rusty as I am I’m a 1” @ 100 kinda guy I would think.

Just curious if anyone else has had problems with the 110 actions and having a lemon or anything? This is my first savage and just can’t seem to get much consistency. I’m shootings the ELDX HUNTING loads and feel like that ammo should be about in the zone to get decent results.

I’m not expecting 1/4 moa from a 800 dollar rifle and factory ammo and a rusty shooter. Just curious if anyone has had any problems or solutions to this series of rifles.

Thank you!