Processor storing meat

This may be an be an odd ask but one I’d like to find an answer to. I’m hunting antelope in Wyoming this year. If I’m lucky enough to tag out early, I’ll have the opportunity to hunt elk in Colorado for 5-6 days. Has anyone had any experience with a processor holding their meat for a few days before traveling back home? I ask this only because if they cannot process it in the time I’m in the area, I’d like to find a place for it to be stored and not have to worry about ice in my cooler or the potential of my cooler being stolen at a trailhead in Colorado. Thanks in advance for any advice.

Eric

Some will hang it and some won’t. Depending on how busy they are and how much room they have. If they do hang it for you then be prepared to pay their hanging fee. I hung meat for customers in the past and it’s a real pain. Always moving it around so it doesn’t get buried. My cooler is designed so it goes in one side and out the other. It just moves down the rail till it’s time to process it.

WCB

WKR
we've done it a couple times...completely deboned and in a cooler. Done it with a couple deer, goats, and one time an elk. It set us back $50-$80 depending on the place. Again not "hanging" just a storage situation with a completely broke down animal.
Any where from 4-7 days if I remember right.