Professional Boot Fitting - OR/WA/ID

Do any of you PNW guys have a good place to go for a specialized boot fitting? I'd like to move up from ordering on-line and hoping for the best.

I'm not going to skimp on my next pair, and don't mind paying for top tier quality, customer service, warranty and an actual professional fitting - if that even exists anymore.

Thanks!

TX_Diver

WKR
You could call Lathrop and Sons.

Their mountain hunter boots are probably the highest quality boot I've ever tried.

Unfortunately the last doesn't work for my feet so we've since swapped them out. Regardless of what boot you end up in though they'll get you setup and have good customer service.

OP
IndiaZero3
You could call Lathrop and Sons.

Their mountain hunter boots are probably the highest quality boot I've ever tried.

Unfortunately the last doesn't work for my feet so we've since swapped them out. Regardless of what boot you end up in though they'll get you setup and have good customer service.
I've looked at L&S, they're definitely an option if I can't find a place to walk in. Thank you.

WesCAtoll

Lil-Rokslider
You have several places in Spokane, WA. (Nicks, Whites, Frank's .
However, you'd be looking at more like smoke jumpers than traditional hunting boots.

AndrewMT34

Lil-Rokslider
I second the Lathrop & Sons recommendation above. But if you want a in-person experience, one option is to make a trip over to Bozeman, MT and go into the Schnee's store and get fitted for one of their mountain boots.

Brendan

WKR
Pretty sure Sheep Feet is in Orem, UT. Regardless of what boots you go with, that would be a worthy addition if you wanted them to take impressions for custom orthotics in person. (Not sure if they actually do that though).