#ProjectLandlocked | onX Hunt Feature Film

onX Hunt

Lil-Rokslider
We just released our latest film #ProjectLandlocked from Jason Matzinger which takes a detailed look into the history behind the millions of acres of "LandLocked" Public Lands across the west and what the future holds using the latest data collected by ourselves and TRCP in the Landlocked Reports. We will look at the differences between 'Checkerboard' & 'Landlocked' Public Lands and why they are inaccessible unless you get permission from a private landowner. We don't know what the solution is but, we know that now is the time to start thinking about it...

What are your thoughts on landlocked lands?

OP
onX Hunt

onX Hunt

Lil-Rokslider
@onX Hunt Is this the beginning of a series on this topic?
This is a continuation of the work we have done gathering information on Landlocked public lands across the country.

You can read all of the Landlocked Reports from various regions by clicking HERE for more information.

We are continuing to research and take a look at how we can help find a solution to these issues.

Magnum61

Lil-Rokslider
@onX Hunt Can I ask what the goal was of this film? Because I'm a little lost on the payoff and what everyone was trying to accomplish?

An Overview/Introduction?
A Summary/Promo of the work?
We should consider air flight for public land hunts?

To be candid, I'm in full support of the work you and Jason are doing. After being in the TV/Film industry for my entire life and being a hunting guide all I want is the content to push a positive message and education - which it does. The film felt polished in the front end and then it feels like Jason was told to "hurry up" on finishing the film on the back end.

handwerk

WKR
Just watched it, very well done and addresses some of the issues we're all facing on both " sides of the fence"
Tell the crew at OnX, good job.

Latest posts

Featured Video

Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
asdew04