ProMaster Professional XC525C Carbon Tripod - on Sale - Reduced from $299.99 to only $199.99 through the end of April

gr8fuldoug

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
View attachment 94484

ProMaster Professional XC525C Carbon Tripod - Black #3480 on Sale - Reduced from $299.99 to only $199.99 through the end of April

The new ProMaster XC Series carbon fiber tripods are simply stunning in looks and functionality. With 180 degree reversible legs, you can get in and out of any photography situation, the reversible center column makes macro a snap, hang a sandbag from the center column hook for the ultimate in stability, and unscrew the padded leg of your XC Series carbon fiber tripod and to reveal its built-in carbon fiber monopod which is fantastic for sports or nature photography. The XC525C is a 5 section tripod with 25mm, 9 layer carbon fiber legs that extends to over five feet tall with the included ball head yet can be positioned to lower than 6 inch height before flipping the reversible center column.

+ 180º folding leg design
+ Spring loaded weight hook
+ Built-in monopod
+ Light and versatile ball head included

View attachment 94482

If there is anything you're looking for please give us a call at 516-217-1000. It is always our pleasure to speak with you. Always give a call to discuss options and what would be best for your needs

Have a great day.

Please follow me on instagram at gr8fuldoug1 :)

Thank you for your continued support.
If there is anything else that I can assist you with please let me know.
Doug
Camera Land
720 Old Bethpage Road
Old Bethpage, NY 11804
516-217-1000
Please visit our web site @ www.cameralandny.com
cameras%2Cbinoculars/']http://www.cameralandny.com]Cameras,Binoculars, Spotting Scopes, Rifle Scopes | Camera Land NY[/url]
Long Islands Largest Camera and Sports Optics Superstore