Proof research barrel in Ulta lite stock?

carter33

WKR
That right there is ...... Saaweet !!!

Thanks! If it shoots as good as it looks it will be money well spent. Dallas at Lane Precision has been great to work with. I will post up some pictures once I get some groups with it. Based on some research it should push the 156 Berger’s right in the 2900fps neighborhood with the N565 and adg brass combo.

dogman11

FNG
I have a 7 saum being built with lone Peak Ti action, 20 in proof sendero lite, in an AG composite stock,putting a 2.5x10 NF glass on it by Robert Vestal.
Looking forward to it!!!

carter33

WKR
I have a 7 saum being built with lone Peak Ti action, 20 in proof sendero lite, in an AG composite stock,putting a 2.5x10 NF glass on it by Robert Vestal.
Looking forward to it!!!

Sounds very similar to the 6.5 PRC I just got in, only difference is I have the Manners EH8+ stock and caliber of course. I think you will love the NF NXS 2.5-10 on there. I am very happy with it on mine. The 20" barrel is great also, I have a shorter two port brake on it from gunwerks that doesn't add much length.

Looking forward to it!!!
Vestals is building me a couple rifles right now 1 is also a 7 saum sounds like you will have a pretty sweet rifle

dogman11

FNG
If the border doesn't open it's not going to matter! But the sheep will be bigger next year!!!

PowellSixO

Lil-Rokslider
I love my proof research barrel with the McMillan Ultra Lite Game Warden stock. Great balance and feel. I would like to change my muzzle break though. Too big, and not needed for a 7 saum.

saum1.jpgsaum.jpg