WTS Proof Research Glacier Titanium 6.5 Creedmoor

Brianc74

WKR
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
So got my self in a pickle with the wife. Way way easier and cheaper to do what she is asking me to do then to, well ya know if ya know. So I traded a member on LRH.com for this rifle. It's bad ***!! But it's got to go to help with the costs of going to Africa, Alaska, New Mexico and Texas for hunts I booked. Here is the info on this rifle.
Proof Research Glacier Titanium in 6.5 Creedmoor. Weight is 6lbs even as it's pictured. Barrel is 22" and 1-7.5 twist. Hawkins Hybrid rings with center bubble level, Hawkins self timing muzzle break. It has a load development by original owner by Evolved Munitions with Berger 140 vldh doing just over 2700fps, with 20 rounds still left in the box of 50.Super great rifle and built perfectly with attention to detail manufacturing. I have not fired or scoped the rifle yet. WTS for $4400 plus shipping OBO. This setup is just over $8000 to buy now with added rings, break, load work up and ammo.image.jpg

Last edited:
OP
Brianc74

Brianc74

WKR
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
These rifles are accurate as can be. They seem to just shoot in the 1/2” or less all the time. I’m surprised this isn’t already sold at this price. $3600 off of a new setup. And it’s like new in the store. Crazy

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Oh hell, I'll take it. Got to help a fellow out who's going to Africa, Alaska, New Mexico, and (maybe) Texas to go on booked hunts. PM inbound