Proper back country coffee

What is everyone drinking their coffee from ? I have a cheap insulated 16 oz capacity plastic cup that I cut the handle off of and it weighs 5.1 oz. I looked at a super light titanium cup but it looks to like my coffee would be cold before I could get two sips. What's the experience with titanium cups ?

My experience is I can't drink soon enough because the titanium is too hot after heating:) I use a garage sale bought plastic "Smokey the Bear" cup for drinking after heating in Ti cup. 50 cents and 2 ounces. Keeps the Ti cup clean, too!

scarboy11

Lil-Rokslider
What is everyone drinking their coffee from ? I have a cheap insulated 16 oz capacity plastic cup that I cut the handle off of and it weighs 5.1 oz. I looked at a super light titanium cup but it looks to like my coffee would be cold before I could get two sips. What's the experience with titanium cups ?

I use a lightweight cup from sports chalet made by gsi. I can make my coffee hike with it to my glassing spot and it will stay hot in it for over two hours it has a little handle weighs nothing and has a lid and insulated outside. Here is a pic kinda hard to see it but it is what I am holding
nebe5ebe.jpg