Property Owner's Names Fuzzy in Gaia

Njtaxi

FNG
Hello Everyone,

I have both OnX and Gaia on my Android, and the names of property owners in Gaia looks blurry and somewhat illegible (to the point that i usually have to click on the map so that the detailed property info comes up, then I can read the owner's name, acres, etc). It stays the same whether I'm zoomed in or out. The layer is Property Owner's US, with no transparency (it gets worse when lowered) and Satellite Topo (feet).

I'm really trying to like Gaia, due to the price, layers, etc, but this is bothering me. In OnX, the property owner's and other writing on the map is crisp and clear, so i usually default to OnX.

Is there a way to change the font color, crispness, or layer to solve this? I emailed Gaia a few minutes ago, but I am hoping someone on here will know the answer.

Thanks in advance!

idcuda

WKR
You might have the transparency set lower than 100% for the "private land" layer. When you click layers, make sure the green bar is all the way to the right.

maverick

Lil-Rokslider
You pretty much have to click on the property then on the (i) to get good info. IMO this is the only layer/function that ONX beats GAIA.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

OP
N

Njtaxi

FNG
Thanks guys. The transparency is at 100, and judging by Maverick's response, I see that I'm not the only one with this issue. I guess that I will just deal with it!

littlefish

Lil-Rokslider
I think it's a Gaia on android issue, because on ios I don't have that problem. I'd reach out to Gaia they're usually pretty responsive to issues.