Protein Drinks?

What one do you guys drink? What is the best as far as results(lean muscle mass)? Any to stay away from? Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

trkyslr

WKR
The wilderness athlete protein powders pretty good but one of my favs is fitness pro super whey. At 50 grams of protein in one serving it doesn't have near the unwanted fillers that other protein powders have. It's also very good price for a 10 pound bag.

shaun

WKR
I take myofusion by gasparri nutrition....killer tasting...not a big fan of eas but there myoplex deluxe is pretty good...dynamize elite also tastes great the three listed are a minimum of 23g of protien per serving.

shaun

WKR
I should clarify serving=1 scoop...some company's show there servings as 2 scoops not sure how WA is

JP7

Lil-Rokslider
Optimum Nutrition 100% whey is one of my favorites. 120 calories, 24g of protein per scoop. I also like BSN's Syntha-6 and Muscle Milk. I just got Met-Rx Protein and Oats, which I like so far. Also going to try ON's whey and oats.

shaun

WKR
Optimum Nutrition 100% whey is one of my favorites. 120 calories, 24g of protein per scoop. I also like BSN's Syntha-6 and Muscle Milk. I just got Met-Rx Protein and Oats, which I like so far. Also going to try ON's whey and oats.

Optimum cookies n creme= off the charts!!!

Hardstalk

WKR
What I currently use. Great taste. Great mix ability. Im not a fan of chewing my protien drinks. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1351855177.304727.jpg

On a side note i just started going to this chiropractor who is also a "holistic" doctor. What that means or if its a bunch of horse fesces, i couldnt tell ya yet. But he asked if i take supplements and I explained to him the protien and creatine in the pic. Apparently he has a lab for chemicals and testing. He wants me to bring it in on monday so we can test the nutritional facts printed on the bottle and see if the facts are legit. I assume they are but will let you know what i learn on monday. He seems knowledgable. But its tough to trust a hippie.

Hardstalk

WKR
Ok. It was nothing like I expected he did some resistance tests before and then after sprinkling the supplements in my mouth. He said protein added strength. Not that it helps your original question but i thought i would follow up.

shaun

WKR
Ok. It was nothing like I expected he did some resistance tests before and then after sprinkling the supplements in my mouth. He said protein added strength. Not that it helps your original question but i thought i would follow up.

????????????????? I cant make sense of what you are saying here.

JNDEER

WKR

Holistic chiropractor.........LOL

Hardstalk

WKR
Holistic chiropractor.........LOL

Your telling me. I have the worst luck with doctors and chiropractors. One says im screwed and need major help the next says im insanely healthy and take these herbal pills..

This guy just happened to be around the corner from the house when i blew my neck out a couple weeks ago. Figured hay, he's close lets go to him. $180 in random herbal pills later im gettin the jist this fella is full of shiz!

I may have phrased it wrong. He is a chiropractor and holistic doctor/practioner. Legally im not sure they can call themselves doctors.

Last edited:

boyscout

FNG
Protein powder drinks do not digest very well, latest studies say only 10-13% of whey protein will digest in the 1 hour to 1.5 hours that it is in your gut. I still use it but have cut back considerably on the amounts that i use. Its pretty expensive to be just crapping it down the toilet. Also try to find one that is not made from isolates, but most all contain at least a partial mix. Its still best just to eat whole foods.